Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week Eight

We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge again yesterday and ended up in historic Tribeca. I really like the building in the background. We visited the Sasha Wolf Gallery and I stood in the same spot that Frederic Douglas arrived in New York on more than 150 years ago.
These are for the children of white trash, Leanne and I agreed.

And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I do do do da dee dum, hmmm hmm oh ...and I proudly stand up next to you...something something else. God Bless the U! S! A! FUCK YEAH!!!



This is near the library and the park. I walk by it a lot and wanted to share it with you. Neat eh? Commemorates the end of the civil war and the victorious north.

I have a second interview for a position as an executive assistant tomorrow, so wish me luck. I just saw on Yahoo that more than 700 people applied for a custodial arts position in, I want to say, Iowa. Yikes. I'm really looking forward to working again. I'm also working on a website that will have my music, art, comics and everything all in one place, including my new, yet to be announced comic project. So, stay tuned.

1 comment: